Meet MINCEP® Seizure Experts®
Current and accurate information about epilepsy and uncontrolled seizures is not just for people with epilepsy, but for everyone! At MINCEP®, we believe knowledge empowers people to make informed choices and helps reduce misinformation.
We invite you to meet with one of our caring expert physicians at an upcoming seminar near you. We hope our seminars will empower you to take charge of your healthcare. For Straight Talk About Treating Seizures
Living Well with Epilepsy - What You Need to Know
Thursday, August 15, 7:00 PM(arrive early for handouts/giveaways)
Fairview Clinic - Eden Prairie
830 Prairie Center Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
• Not all seizures are obvious: When is an unusual event a seizure?
• Basics of seizures, epilepsy and their treatment
• Suggestions on how patients can help prevent seizures and adjust to life with epilepsy
• Anyone interested in the topic of seizures and epilepsy
• People who think they may be having or know someone who may be having seizures
• People with epilepsy and experiencing seizures, and their families
• Caregivers including nurses, nursing assistants and group home caregivers
MINCEP® seminars are free, open to the public and presented by board certified neurologists specializing in seizures and epilepsy. Seminars are funded solely by University of Minnesota Physicians - MINCEP® Epilepsy Care. No funding from pharmaceutical companies has been accepted in the production or promotion of these seminars.
For information and to register call (952) 525-4507 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.